PHP Entity to TypeScript Transpiler
Tool for simple conversion of PHP model entities to TypeScript.
- No Composer package dependencies
- Native support for PHP property types and annotations
- Analyze dependent entities recursively including arrays
- Native support for TypeScript Record like
Record<number, Record<boolean, Record<string, number>>>;
- Unique interface names when scanning multiple entities
How to use
// create service instance (no dependency needed!) $service = new EntityToTypescript(); // analyze your service and write dependencies to bag $bag = new DependencyBag(); $bag = $service->process(SampleEntity::class, $bag); // render TypeScript to string echo $service->render($bag);
The principle of storing dependencies in Badge
When scanning a passed PHP entity, dependent entities are also recursively scanned, including annotations and compound types such as PHP arrays. Information about all scanned entities is stored in a common location in a so-called
Badge, which ensures that the names of all generated interfaces are unique.
If you need to generate TypeScript definitions for a group of multiple entities, or an entire project, simply pass the same Badge instance to multiple generations.