Discussion / Help
- Extension registration
- Example configuration
- Declaring Queues and Exchanges
- Publishing messages
- Consuming messages
- Running a consumer trough CLI
Thank you for testing, reporting and contributing.
- Added lazy connect, Fixed php version (@slischka)
- Removed Connection::getBunnyClient()
- Gamee -> Contributte
- ConsumerCommand: make code simpler
- Allow skiping argument secondsToLive so consumer can run indefinitely (@dakorpar)
- RabbitMQExtension: added console.command tags
- New gamee/php-code-checker-rules + php 7.4 typed class properties
- Allow Symfony Console v5 (@FVesely )
phpstan, nette 3.0 support
self::COMMAND_NAMEin consule commands to
- Added possibility to reject message and stop consuming, thanks @her-ur
- CLI command to declare queues/exchanges by config file, thanks @31vi5
- queues and exchanges are no longer declared automatically (default parameter
v2.0.0 Fixed exchange message publishing
Fixed publishing of messages to exchanges.
Exchanges now accept connection parameter.
Producer::publish()method of class now accepts third parameter
$routingKey, which allows to propagate messages correctly through exchanges.
- Exchanges now publish messages in a different way. If you relied on the old (incorrect) way, you will probably have to adjust your code as the old version published one messages for each bound queue with a routing key that was defined in config for the queue binding (instead of message's routing key) basically rendering all exchanges as type fanout in better case, in worse case, if two or more queues shared a routing key, they would have received the message N times where N is the number of queues bound with the same key.
- Allow Symfony 4 and bunny 0.3||0.4, thanks @pavelkovar
- Added config options: heartbeat, timeout
- Added option to specify qos (prefetchSize, prefetchCount)
- Functionality and checks related to adding producers data to ProducersDataBag move to ProducersDataBag
- Added support for ContentType and DeliveryMode properties from producer config
- Improve StaticConsumer behavior when queue is empty
- DI extension is loaded using loadConfiguration method
Thanks, @pavelkovar !
Abandon kdyby/console (optional)
- No need to use strictly
kdyby/consoleanymore. Could use
kdyby/consoleor for example contributte/console :)
- No need to use strictly
- ConnectionsHelper: default port fix (string -> int)
Consumer.php (Channel::reject()) fix
- Consumer fix: reject message from queue and do not requeue when returning IConsumer::MESSAGE_REJECT
kdyby/console v2.7.x support
First official release on GitHub
- Added license (MIT)
- Added proper README
- StaticConsumer - added ability to consume just particular amount of messages