Neon in IntelliJ IDEA / PhpStorm
Current status: stable, basic functions
Neon is a YAML-like language useful for configuration. It is part of Nette framework and it's very nice! You should definitely use it.
This plugin aims to add supports for this language into PhpStorm (or the whole IntelliJ platform).
- lexer, parser (internal)
- syntax highlighting
- bracket / parenthesis matching
- code completion
- go to class
- ... more to come
- Go to File → Settings in PhpStorm
- Select Plugins on the left
- Click Browse Repositories button on the bottom
- Find NEON support and install it
- Optional: Install also Nette framework helpers plugin ;)
If you prefer your own build from master, open this project in IntelliJ IDEA as a Plugin project, go to Build -> Prepare for deployment and install it in your PhpStorm.
Please tell me what features you'd like in Issues tab.
If you want to contribute, please read development.md