A panel for Tracy, that traces PSR HTTP messages travelling between your PHP backend and other HTTP servers.
PHP ^5.6 or ^7.0
Install with composer:
composer require --dev slepic/psr-http-message-tracy-panel
Basicaly you just need to:
create the bar panel using the factory
Slepic\Tracy\Bar\PsrHttpMessagePanel\Factoryand register it with
to create the panel instance you will need to feed it with an iterator of instances of
And lastly, you need to feed the storage with the transfer logs using your http client.
For complete usage exaple see this example!
And of course it is super simple to register the panel in Nette's DI as described here.
- Improved readme
- Removed dependency on tracy as it is dependent indirectly (through slepic/teplated-tracy-bar-panel).
- Fixed dependecies to a versioned revision instead of just latest commit to master.
- Changed travis setup to only run tests in oldest and newest php versions supported by this package (that is 5.6 and 7.3).
- Removed class PsrHttpMessagePanel
- Factory is now used to create the panel, using TemplatedBarPanel class from
slepic/templated-tracy-bar-panelpackage as the target implementation.
- Slepic\Psr namespace is now replaced by package
- support for guzzle moved to
- BC break: totally everythig
- Added support for transfer duration
- Improved panel layout